Citrix XenServer is a free software application from the Other Server Applications subcategory, part of the Servers category.
The app is currently available in English, Japanese and it was last updated on 2010-05-28. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Console, Linux Open Source, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
XenServer provides a freely available enterprise-ready, cloud-proven virtualization platform that contains all the capabilities required to create and manage virtual infrastructure. XenServer™ combines valuable features like XenMotion and the XenCenter management console, P2V conversion tools, disk snapshot and active directory integration with a high performance, reliable and scalable hypervisor to deliver immediate benefits to organizations of any size. Install and set up XenServer in less than ten minutes and virtualize even your most demanding workloads. When ready, simply add Citrix Essentials for a rich set of management features that help lower the costs of operating today’s complex datacenter environments. Key features include:
• Unlimited virtualization Download and use XenServer on as many hosts, installing as many virtual machines across as many CPU’s and as much memory as you need.
• Bare-metal performance Built on the open-source Xen hypervisor, XenServer’s compact architecture has the lowest overhead of any server virtualization solution, offering near performance.
• Live Migration XenMotion allows virtual machines to be moved from one host to another without any application downtime
• XenCenter Management Console XenCenter delivers scalable setup and administration to XenServer environments. Unlike other management consoles, XenCenter distributes management data across servers in a resource pool to ensure there is no single point of management failure.
• Full Infrastructure Tools and Integration This includes tools like XenConvert and the OVF to automates the conversion of physical or virtual servers to be converted to XenServer, Active Directory integration and native support for disk snapshots and reverts
Citrix XenServer (version 5.6) has a file size of 431.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 590 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.